Pengaruh Promosi Terhadap Minat Pasien Rawat Inap di Rumah Sakit Ibu dan Anak Santa Anna Bandar Lampung

  • Johanes P Kumagaya Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu Ekonomi Gentiaras, Indonesia
  • Titus Tomi Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu Ekonomi Gentiaras, Indonesia
Keywords: Promotion and Interest of Inpatients

Abstract

This research is conducted to find out the effect of promotion on the interests of inpatients at RSIA Santa Anna Hospital. This research uses a direct field research method with the object of research is RSIA Santa Anna Hospital Bandar Lampung for the interpretation of results using a percentage. The results of the research showthat the promotion carried out by RSIA Santa Anna Hospital Bandar Lampung has effects on the increasing of the interest of inpatients in the hospital. Some elements of activitiesreally need to get more attention in order to increase the interest of inpatients. From the results of a simple regression coefficient calculation, the promotion contribution is 0.368, and is significant so that it meets the criteria and can be used to predict the significance of the X variable (Promotion) to the Y variable (Interest). The results of the coefficient of determination (R2) that is, the effect of promotion on interest is 32.2% while the remaining 67.8% is influenced by other factors not examined by researchers From the simple regression coefficient test it can be concluded that Ha is accepted. Therefore, it means that there is a significant influence between promotion and interest of inpatients. Therefore, in this research, it can be concluded that promotion greatly influences the interest of inpatients at the Santa Anna Mother and Child Hospital.

DOI : https://doi.org/10.47768/gema.v14.n2.202205

References

Agus Tri Basuki dan Nano Prawoto. 2016. Analisis Regresi dalam Penelitian Ekonomi dan Bisnis: Dilengkapi Aplikasi SPSS dan Eviews. Rajawali Pers, Jakarta.

Arikunto, S. 2010. Prosedur Penelitian Suatu Pendekatan Praktik. Jakarta : Rineka Cipta.

Ghozali, Imam. 2013. Aplikasi Analisis Multivariate dengan Program IBM SPSS 21 Update PLS Regresi. Semarang : Universitas Diponegoro.

Iztihadun Nisa dan Ahmad Ahid Mudayana. Hubungan Bauran Pemasaran Terhadap Keputusan Pasien Memilih Unit Rawat Jalan Di Rumah Sakit Universitas Ahmad Dahlan Yogyakarta. Jurnal Online UAD; 2019.

Kurniawan, Arief Rakhman, 2018. Dasar-Dasar Marketing Segala Hal Tentang Marketing dan Sales. Yogyakarta : Quadrant.

Ni Putu Sri Wahyuni, 2019. Analisis Produk Layanan Rawat Inap di RSUD Wangaya Denpasar Berdasarkan STP (Segmenting, Targeting, Positioning) dan 4 P (Product, Price, Place, Promotion). Jurnal ARSI/Volume 6 Nomor 1. P 21-24.

Omega DR, 2021. Pengaruh Tempat, Sumber Daya Manusia dan Promosi Terhadap Mutu Pelayanan Serta Dampaknya pada Keputusan Pasien Memilih Pelayanan Kesehatan di Klinik NMC, Vol 4 No 3. Jurnal Antara Keperawatan. P 110-120.

Puji Lestari dan Rindu, 2018 . Hubungan Pemasaran Rumah Sakit (Marketing Mix 7P) terhadap Tingkat Kunjungan Pasien di Rumah Sakit Sahid Sahirman. Jurnal Ilmu Kesehatan Masyarakat ; Vol 7 No 02 .PP 120-130.

Riduwan, Akdon. 2011. Rumus dan data dalam Aplikasi Statistika. Bandung : Alfabeta.

Sugiyono 2016 Metode Penelitian Kualitatif dan Kombinasi (Mixed Methods. Bandung : Alfabeta.

Sugiyono. 2017. Metode Penelitian Kualitatif: untuk penelitian bersifat eksploratif, enterpretif, interaktif dan konstruktif. Bandung : Alfabeta.

Tjiptono, Fandy, Ph. D.2015. Strategi Pemasaran Edisi Empat. Yogyakarta : Andi Offset.

Published
2022-05-24